Instead of doing a video, I'm just going to list 3 of my feature dislikes and likes. As growing up I struggled with my looks and blending in during in high school was extremely hard. I was mostly know as the quiet and unnoticeable invisible girl. I was extremely introvert and was mostly to myself most of the time while living with my Aunt in Houston, Texas.
I could write a book of my imperfections, but it comes to a point that I learn to love myself and accept of who I am instead of what I can't be. I love one of Christina Aguilera song called, "Beautiful, I am beautiful no matter what they say, words can't bring me down."
Here is 3 feature dislikes about myself:
- I have stained yellow teeth, my teeth are extremely sensitive to anything I eat and drink. I need to get it whiten when I go see my dentist soon.
- I have a scar on my right thigh that is shape of the United States map. I had a car accident when I was young, so whenever I wear a short pants when I was younger some of my classmates look at me in a grotesque way and think I'm some sort of a freak.
- Lastly, I don't like my height, I stand at 4'11 I'm pretty short. I always wish I could be taller. I'm always jealous that my brother is taller than me. He should give me some of his height.
- I like my natural hazel brown eyes, they are really light and noticeable. A lot of people look at me and say that I have really light brown eyes.
- I like my skin, I don't have bad break outs which is pretty good.
- I'm not sure if this qualify as a like, but I always have this hate & like relationship of my mole. I have a mole on right side of my face and in Chinese beliefs this mole makes sure even if I'm poor or rich, I will be at least well fed or this is my signature Cindy Crawford look.
Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!