In this tutorial I curled my hair using a curling wand. I purposely try not to curl it too curly, I wanted my curls to look loose. I used the Remington Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand. This curling wand works wanders and it wasn't expensive at all, it took me about 20 minutes to finish curling my hair. My hair is pretty thick, so I had section off my hair in order to get this wavy summer beach look.
The following makeups products that I used:
- SKIN79 VIP GOLD BB Cream
- Bobbi Brown Corrector Concealer - Light Peach
- M.A.C Select SPF 15 foundation - Shade NC25
- NARS Blush - Deep Throat
- Dior Forever Powder Compact - 032
- Bobbi Brown - Shimmer Brick Compact
- Eyebrow - RIMMEL LONDON PENCIL COLOR 004 BLACK
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- wet n wild coloricon - The Gilded Age
- Naked - Urban Decay - used Virgin & Buck
- Brown Eyeliner
- Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara
- Kimiko Sheer Tint and lip plumper - Pomegranate
- Bourjois - 01 Rouge
Hope you enjoy this look!
Also be sure to enter my summer mini giveaway!
Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and have a wonderful day!